ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (630/1232) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
No, the the trouble I had with DELL was finding a human being in DELL and getting support for the laptops. -IainB (June 24, 2014, 01:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

I heard and can partially vouch for that Dell gives Biz customers way better support. I think my old company made some sort of "gold team" and every time I called Dell, they basically solved whatever problems we had.

x16wda:
I have to say Dell used to be the bomb in support - call in, talk to a knowledgeable person, no charge unless they have to ship or do something (at least for server support). They've made it a lot more difficult in the last 10-15 years. Still have the best support web site though - at least you can find systems, pull up original configs (if they're under 7 years old), and.... they haven't started charging you for drivers if you don't have a support contract (shame on you HP!).

IainB:
Blimey, I didn't know that HP had started charging for drivers if no support contract. When did they start that?

wraith808:
Blimey, I didn't know that HP had started charging for drivers if no support contract. When did they start that?
-IainB (June 24, 2014, 10:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

I don't know.  I just downloaded drivers the other day with no problem.  For a 9 year old printer, no less.

app103:
Not sure about the guys, but I am sure the women here can relate, although I have not done anything like this since the 80's, when most jeans did not contain any Lycra. The only thing missing from this video is the coat hanger, to pull up the zipper.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version