ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (523/1232) > >>

app103:
Ya even many other countries have employed tax for using solar energy.. It is wrong as it will discourage people from using solar power.
-ElliottMallet (February 14, 2014, 03:23 AM)
--- End quote ---
Dunno that it's funny, but it is definitely silly humour  :-\ :(.
-barney (February 14, 2014, 03:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

It is funny, if you think about the logic they didn't consider when they implemented that. Solar panels aren't the only things that can collect photons for personal use. What about lawns & gardens? Tanning?

It will be easy to spot the law breakers in a few years. They will be the ones whose kids don't have rickets.  ;)

IainB:
This probably wouldn't be permitted speech in current PC-controlled education:

app103:
This probably wouldn't be permitted speech in current PC-controlled education:
 (see attachment in previous post)
-IainB (February 16, 2014, 12:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

deja vu

IainB:

deja vu
[/quote]

Doh! I forgot that's where I got it from. Was in a huge rush and tidying up my image files and didn't think to check first.

app103:

deja vu

--- End quote ---

Doh! I forgot that's where I got it from. Was in a huge rush and tidying up my image files and didn't think to check first.
-IainB (February 17, 2014, 12:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

With 105 pages, it's easy to forget what has been posted or where you acquired your images from.

When saving images, it helps to create a subfolder for every domain, just to make it easier to remember where they came from. Of course this sometimes means having to run a duplicate file finder on those folders, every so often.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version