ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (517/1232) > >>

IainB:
A priceless post:
THE GRØNMARK BLOG: Hitler, 1924 - The New York Times and its uncanny ability to predict the future

--- End quote ---

Deozaan:
I feel used.   :(   There's another David Thorne scenario on page 1 of this very thread.  Reply #1.   >:(

Apparently this jerk likes seeing his own crap published.  Sounds familiar... some how.   :huh:
-crabby3 (January 31, 2014, 02:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nah, don't feel used. *We're* the ones publishing it here!

And the Spider one *is* the viral one. It's this new one that's more rare.

-TaoPhoenix (January 31, 2014, 10:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, this is the silly humor thread but, I dislike being duped.

Thanks for bringing me back to the reality of DC.  Where some replies are genuine and others are not.  Readers choice.

With this in mind... how can anyone presume they're getting semi-accurate info about anything ... .

Including any *free software* that's offered.  No wonder it's free... you could end up more screwed than you were before.
But hey... it's free... UAYOR... sucker.

Jokers in this thread are going to be jerkers elsewhere.  Guess there's no such thing as Donation Refunds.   ;D
-crabby3 (February 01, 2014, 07:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

What are you going on about? David Thorne writes humorous articles. They're almost certainly not true, but that doesn't make them any less funny. Mr. Thorne didn't publish his own stuff in this thread or say that those things really happened. Two minutes of research (that was already done for you, if you'd just read the replies in this thread) would tell you so:

It might not really be true at all.
David Thorne and 27b/6 is a known site which produced several of these kinds of "memes".

Notice the date, this one is 1.5 years old.-TaoPhoenix (January 25, 2014, 06:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

and

I sort of hope it IS, but even if it isn't, it's still pretty funny.  :D
-oblivion (January 25, 2014, 08:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

Here is his main page, but it doesn't look like he has added anything for a year.
http://www.27bslash6.com/

-TaoPhoenix (January 25, 2014, 10:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Someone else thought it was funny and posted it here. How does that in any way reflect poorly on Mr. Thorne? How does that reflect poorly on DonationCoder or the software being offered/discussed here? And how does that make you feel used for having been given the opportunity to enjoy the humor posted in a "silly humor" thread?

crabby3:
What are you going on about? David Thorne writes humorous articles. They're almost certainly not true, but that doesn't make them any less funny.
-Deozaan (February 02, 2014, 06:07 PM)
--- End quote ---
Maybe I'm being too critical.  I never thought any of this was true.  And yes... they're funny.

Nah, don't feel used. *We're* the ones publishing it here!
-TaoPhoenix (January 31, 2014, 10:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
This got me started.  If this had said republished... that would have been the end.  This sentence, as is, implies it was published by someone at DC.

Mr. Thorne didn't publish his own stuff in this thread or say...
--- End quote ---
This brand of humor doesn't appeal to me so I didn't know there was an actual Mr. Thorne.  I only viewed what the DC thread-link sent me to.

...How does that reflect poorly on DonationCoder or the software being offered/discussed here?
--- End quote ---
Who really knows how anyone gets their jollies.

And how does that make you feel used...
--- End quote ---
Guess there's no relyable *jerk filter* on any site.  It's readers choice.

To this day I believe I've/we've been punked here.**  PM's only brought hatred and name-calling towards me.
The powers that be, at DC, don't seem to care or don't want to rock the boat?  So be it.
The suspicious behavior seems to have stopped but this only reinforces my view.

This isn't Facebook... this is DonationCoder.
Where some non-geeks come seeking assistance.  Good or bad it may be a starting point or different perspective they may not have had.

**Possible multiple ID's was the issue and the reason I'm jaded.  Cloned advice sux any way you look at it.   :(

wraith808:
Back to our irregularly scheduled Silly Humour...

40hz:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version