ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (512/1232) > >>

Edvard:
(see attachment in previous post)
RoadKill Cafe Menu
-Arizona Hot (January 23, 2014, 11:22 AM)
--- End quote ---
True story:
Years ago, my grandfather had cut out some pictures of a vintage (30s era?) Harley-Davidson motorcycle from a magazine and framed them for me when I was quite young (I think I had told him I liked motorcycles at some point in my innocence).  Many years later, I went to transfer the pictures to a different frame as I had need of the original, and discovered the pictures were cut out of an Easy Rider magazine, circa 1960-something, and on the back of the photos was an article on selecting road kill to eat while your biker gang motorcycle enthusiast club was on a road trip.  It was surprisingly good advice on determining freshness, and how to select a suitable site off the side of the road to prepare the bounty.

All I could say was  :'(

Meanwhile, in Montana: http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/09/30/eating-roadkill-montana_n_4020626.html

oblivion:
A cross-cultural argument that had me laughing out loud. Lots.

There's something slightly Crocodile Dundee about this guy's argument with his neighbour.

TaoPhoenix:
A cross-cultural argument that had me laughing out loud. Lots.

There's something slightly Crocodile Dundee about this guy's argument with his neighbour.

It might not really be true at all.
David Thorne and 27b/6 is a known site which produced several of these kinds of "memes".

Notice the date, this one is 1.5 years old.

-oblivion (January 25, 2014, 04:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

Renegade:
Dogecoin attempts to buy the first round, when the bartender says "No need. Cody Coin has already paid for the first round and has been sitting at the end of the bar waiting, for the last 7 years!"

-app103 (January 23, 2014, 06:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=scrypt_altcoin_cloning_guide

Get at 'er~! ;D  :Thmbsup:

oblivion:
-oblivion (January 25, 2014, 04:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
It might not really be true at all.
-TaoPhoenix (January 25, 2014, 06:23 AM)
--- End quote ---
I sort of hope it IS, but even if it isn't, it's still pretty funny.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version