ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (459/1232) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
Both good fun :D
The panel's bad acting always distracts me on these shows, but I guess that has it's own element of humour (the "oh what a suprise" look, etc.)
-tomos (October 21, 2013, 04:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's possible on some acts that a different pre-screen panel picked the act and that only Simon knows. Then he would be playing a joke on his panel mates.

After all, it is a different message to send to "allow an act on that you know you hate" and then proceed to hatebuzz. I know, they do it some, but it would be better again as above if only Simon knew.

tomos:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fB19z.gif[/img]
-Renegade (October 22, 2013, 08:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

^that's a wonderful image/images Ren :-*

unfortunately,
 I have no idea what it's saying :-[
- dont know if that's cause of me - or cause of the image, or somewhere in between (anyone else understand it?)

Or is the whole thing taking the piss out of us cause we cannot get the joke or reference - or is it only when we realise that we cannot get it, that we do get it (getting very zen there)...

Renegade:
^that's a wonderful image/images Ren :-*

unfortunately,
 I have no idea what it's saying :-[
- dont know if that's cause of me - or cause of the image, or somewhere in between (anyone else understand it?)

Or is the whole thing taking the piss out of us cause we cannot get the joke or reference - or is it only when we realise that we cannot get it, that we do get it (getting very zen there)...
-tomos (October 22, 2013, 09:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not sure if you're joking there or not. The thing is, it's just ironic. There's a phrase in English, "the joke just flew over his head" (or, "it went over his head"), which means that someone didn't get/understand the joke.

tomos:
I'm not sure if you're joking there or not.
-Renegade (October 22, 2013, 09:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

no, I'm just being my-slow-self ;) - how did I miss that :-\ :-\

I was working on information graphics lately and got partly distracted by that aspect - looking at the shape of the curve and all those numbers. What can I say - I'm easily distracted :-)

TaoPhoenix:
-tomos (October 22, 2013, 09:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Mu!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version