ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (349/1232) > >>

KynloStephen66515:

app103:
I think it's cute. How the heck do people find such parallels? (Or is it photoshopped?)
-IainB (June 17, 2013, 09:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

Remember, one of the fun things about Da InterWebz is that you get to tap a world's worth of rare talents. So some people have a talent for pattern recognition. So I certainly imagine someone saw that news photo and their brain peeled off the matching cartoon graphic. 

It's related to the concept and talent for puns. I have a modest talent for those on "fast" days.

-TaoPhoenix (June 17, 2013, 11:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

Or some time back when Louis Gray posted a photo of himself with his son, on Friendfeed, and his facial expression reminded me of Pee Wee Herman...so I posted it side by side.

When Micah stated that he wanted to see Louis with a wide-handlebar bike...enter the photochop:

KynloStephen66515:

app103:
Jesus has been known to appear in some pretty unorthodox (religion joke!) places, like in the bark of a tree, a frying pan or delicious Cheeto, and even in a damn blessed grilled cheese sandwich. J-C has been spotted once again… in this dog’s B-U-T-T. Homeboy is wearing his signature robe and everything!
--- End quote ---

http://www.incrediblethings.com/web/jesus-spotted-in-a-dogs-bum-bum/

TaoPhoenix:
"Satan, Get thee behind me"?!
 ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version