ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (292/1232) > >>

wraith808:
(see attachment in previous post)
-kyrathaba (April 11, 2013, 02:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

That one, my friend, is good.  (and enough for another gif)

Tinman57:
Am I the only one that can't find any hint of Stephen being offended by the term "tard" in this post, as claimed by Tinman, here, and has no clue why he told Stephen to "get over it"?  :huh:
-app103 (April 10, 2013, 09:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

He wasn't telling stephen to get over the term... he was pre-emptively telling anyone that complained about it to do so.  Seemed pretty straightforward to me. -wraith808 (April 10, 2013, 10:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks Wraith, I thought it was pretty straight forward myself...  ;D

KynloStephen66515:
I took offence to something? News to me...When the hell do I take offence to ANYTHING  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tinman, I know you didn't aim it specifically at me :)

Wraith, You hit the nail on the head

April, I understood how you thought I might have taken that comment as something aimed directly at me

Mouser...Shut up.

Shades:
I took offence to something? News to me...When the hell do I take offence to ANYTHING  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

-Stephen66515 (April 11, 2013, 09:50 PM)
--- End quote ---
Another bad joke:
Do you really have to aim specifically with a 12-gauge?  :P

Tinman57:
I took offence to something? News to me...When the hell do I take offence to ANYTHING  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wraith, You hit the nail on the head

April, I understood how you thought I might have taken that comment as something aimed directly at me

Mouser...Shut up.
-Stephen66515 (April 11, 2013, 09:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

lol!  Hell, even I was wondering what was going on.  Not to worry, I've been accused of worse.   :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version