ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (287/1232) > >>

app103:
They would probably have done better selling Peruvian Guinea Pigs, passing them off as Yorkies. It would have been more believable and no steroids necessary.

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

wraith808:
This is the thread marked [NSFW/adult]: If you're easily offended, then don't have a look here :tellme:

Please leave it as it is, it's funny... in a way  ;)
-Ath (April 08, 2013, 03:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Agreed. :)

f0dder:
I beg you a judgment about the penultimate message I posted, the message with the girl sleeping on her breast. I consider it very funny but a (male) member considers it inappropriate instead. I am ready to remove it but first I am curious to know what's your impression.-Giampy (April 08, 2013, 03:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
It's not something that triggered my humor-o-meter very much, but taste differs - didn't find it offensive (given that this thread is marked NSFW). Dunno if it's a bit too much for some people, and whether stuff like that should be put in a spoiler tag along with a disclaimer?

I personally don't mind either way :)

mouser:
I wasn't "offended" by it -- but since it did involve nudity and we really don't do that here, i did think it was out of place, and that it didn't really belong.

Again, i think the topic and the post content itself was clearly marked as NSFW, so it wasn't a huge deal, but still, i'd prefer if we avoid nudity just for the sake of making a joke.  Nothing against nudity just a question, as always, of what's appropriate for this forum, which tries to be welcoming to all.

Giampy:
... but since it did involve nudity...-mouser (April 08, 2013, 03:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

So the keyword is "nudity".
I posted that message in totally good faith, I didn't really think it could be an unpleasant question.
Ok, I delete that message and I apologize.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version