ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (194/1232) > >>

Renegade:
Please note my introductory comment where I said: When it comes to practical jokes, this one is just bloody evil!

That was not intended to be a taken as a compliment.  ;)
-40hz (December 06, 2012, 09:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

I noticed that. I just didn't comment on it. You were right about it. But perhaps understated it. :P :D

Arizona Hot:
How about the Part 2 video?

Here's one where the prankster gets attacked.

How about Satan's baby?

Stoic Joker:
While I do love horror flicks, really, these kinds of pranks are kind of unfunny. I've seen others like this and was amazed that nobody got hurt. Too many pranks put people into a possible "fight" mode. One of these days, someone is going to get killed.

It reminds me of that Egyptian television prank where someone did get punched a few times.

Can you imagine the second part of the video above done in Texas? Someone would think it's a zombie, pull a gun and shoot the actor in the head. Would you blame him? I wouldn't.-Renegade (December 06, 2012, 08:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

I wouldn't either, which is why I cringe everytime I see this kind of shit being pulled. And Tao is spot on with the "cherry picking the screams like a little girl types" comment. It's "Just Good Television"...and if they do get somebody killed ...(Well Yahoo!)... Now there at the top of the 6 O'clock news too! It's complete insanity.

I often do "not get" much of what passes for "humor" these days.-40hz (December 06, 2012, 09:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'd consider that to be a good thing... ;)

Arizona Hot:
Masterpieces from the world's greatest 'dirty car artist'   At least he doesn't have to worry about his work being stolen.

The Dirty Car Artist - Scott Wade (Official Video) - YouTube

tomos:
Masterpieces from the world's greatest 'dirty car artist'[/url]   At least he doesn't have to worry about his work being stolen-Arizona Hot (December 06, 2012, 01:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup: Some absolutely stunning images there - actually the url is doubled up with another in your link,
try http://www.dirtycarart.com/DCAGallery/

Edit/ had to add another image :)
they're so good - and there's such a huge variety, I'll get two:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version