ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (192/1232) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
Well, unless you think that forks should be banned because people could use them to stab themselves in their eyes... :P
-Renegade (December 05, 2012, 08:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

No no no. Forks are the gateway tool to Murder. You wouldn't want to become a Murderer now, would you? Run along now, here's a nice 1-cent saving Spork for you.

TaoPhoenix:
It is now safe to delete cookies. ;)
-40hz (December 05, 2012, 07:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

What do you think the IT dept of Nabisco-Kraft has to say at management meetings to keep their jobs?

"So this data, it's called a ... uh ... cookie."

Stoic Joker:
  (see attachment in previous post)
It is now safe to delete cookies. ;)
-40hz (December 05, 2012, 07:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, that brightened my day.

Stoic Joker:
Seminole High School locked down after student brings mercury-filled thermometer to class for chemistry project[/size][/b]

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/article/285396/8/School-locked-down-over-thermometer

One student brought in mercury -- contained within a thermometer -- and the school went into lockdown.

Deputies say the thermometer was discovered as the substances were checked before going through the school.

No one was put in harm's way, but a hazmat crew was there as a precaution.
--- End quote ---

In-fucking-sane...
-Renegade (December 05, 2012, 08:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Guess we shouldn't tell these people how the thermostat for their heating/cooling systems work then huh?
(Hint: Mercury switch... (Derp!))

Renegade:
Guess we shouldn't tell these people how the thermostat for their heating/cooling systems work then huh?
(Hint: Mercury switch... (Derp!))
-Stoic Joker (December 06, 2012, 06:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

Kind of makes you rethink whether the "kooky conspiracy theorists" have a point when it comes to the deliberate dumbing down of the education system. (Hint: I think they're bang on the money.)

It's difficult to imagine anything much stupider. I'm sure I'll trip across something more idiotic tomorrow though.  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version