ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (191/1232) > >>

40hz:
Extremely Scary Ghost Prank. (When it comes to practical jokes, this one is just bloody evil! :tellme:)

Renegade:
If you rob a bank and steal a car, don't confess on YouTube:

http://www.ketv.com/news/local-news/Robbery-suspect-brags-on-YouTube/-/9674510/17642564/-/1222upbz/-/index.html

York County Sheriff Dale Radcliff said a copy of the video will be turned in as evidence against Hannah Sabata of Stromsburg. The 19-year-old was arrested on Wednesday in connection with a robbery the day before at the Cornerstone Bank branch in Waco. She faces robbery and theft charges.         

The video was posted the same day Sabata was arrested. It shows a woman holding handwritten signs that say she robbed a bank and stole a car. The woman then holds a large bundle of cash, what she says is $6,256, in front of the camera. She also holds up what appears to be a bag of marijuana.

The video caption says, "I just stole a car and robbed a bank. Now I'm rich, I can pay off my college financial aid, and tomorrow I'm going for a shopping spree."

--- End quote ---

:o

40hz:

It is now safe to delete cookies. ;)

Renegade:
Seminole High School locked down after student brings mercury-filled thermometer to class for chemistry project

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/article/285396/8/School-locked-down-over-thermometer

One student brought in mercury -- contained within a thermometer -- and the school went into lockdown.

Deputies say the thermometer was discovered as the substances were checked before going through the school.

No one was put in harm's way, but a hazmat crew was there as a precaution.
--- End quote ---

In-fucking-sane...  :o

While it's absolutely hilarious... god... these people seriously... I'm just waiting for them to turn up for their Darwin Award! :P

Kind of on that topic, the Joe Rogan video above comments on the same thing - good for a laugh. Well, unless you think that forks should be banned because people could use them to stab themselves in their eyes... :P

40hz:

In-fucking-sane...  :o

While it's absolutely hilarious... god... these people seriously... I'm just waiting for them to turn up for their Darwin Award! :P

-Renegade (December 05, 2012, 08:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hear ya! My home state has the same flair for the dramatic. See here.

:-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version