ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (145/1232) > >>

tomos:
There once was an Ontarian who's life long dream it was to be a Newfie. One day the man finally saw his doctor about it. The doctor examined him and gave him the prognosis, "Well, if you really want to be a Newfie there is a surgery I can perform, but I have to remove 1/3 of your brain." The Ontarian was so excited, he agreed to do it right away.

During the surgery however, the doctor's hand slipped. The doctor was so upset that he sat next to the man in the recovery room until he woke up. Finally the Ontarian woke up. The doctor immediately explain what happened, and told the Ontarian, "I am so sorry sir, my hand slipped during the surgery and I accidentally cut out 2/3 of your brain instead of 1/3."

The Ontarian looked confused and replied "Que ce que vous dit monsuier?"-Renegade (September 22, 2012, 12:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

ouch -that was very funny- but not for the Quebecois

Renegade:
Did you hear about the guy with a map of Canada tattoed on his rear end?

Every time he sits down, Quebec separates.

:P

The site is hilarious.

http://invadecanada.us/

f0dder:
ouch -that was very funny- but not for the Quebecois-tomos (September 22, 2012, 12:45 PM)
--- End quote ---
...but pretty fitting for anybody who believes anybody should speak French. Really :)

kyrathaba:

kyrathaba:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version