ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (127/1232) > >>

nosh:
That video was hilarious! It's an ongoing battle... people who have gotten away with stealing throughout their careers are dreading the onset of technology and the effect it would have on their side income. He's doing his darndest to spread FUD about technology. Too bad his own mind is a bit... clouded. ;D Fcuking pig!

Stoic Joker:

-IainB (August 30, 2012, 08:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Okay... So who wants to call a data recovery company and ask them to get the (extremely important...) "data" off their battery?? Be firm, persistent, and verry stressed out...and above all...Please do record the discussion.  :D

Curt:
Does anyone know of a fruit punch with real punch, the kind that leaves you bruised and bleeding (the revenge of the fruit that got pureed to make it)? I can imagine a picture of a battered guy with a caption related to that.-Arizona Hot (August 26, 2012, 06:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

-not quite, but almost:

Renegade:
@Curt - I think I liked the first one best.

I just can't resist this... It's totally about money, but full of kids and just hilarious! :D

TaoPhoenix:
Yeah, when it rains, that's really bad for data in the cloud... ;D
-Renegade (August 30, 2012, 08:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Renegade I just saw somewhere that 51% of Americans think rain affects data in the "Cloud" (?!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version