ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (125/1232) > >>

Arizona Hot:
Renegade, where did you get the Seuss picture? I was wondering how they got the fonts to match.

Renegade:
Renegade, where did you get the Seuss picture? I was wondering how they got the fonts to match.
-Arizona Hot (August 26, 2012, 06:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Someone posted it on Facebook. No idea where it came from though...

Arizona Hot:
OK, I used Google Image Search to find this page. This seems to be the source of the picture. The content of the site strongly supports this opinion.

TaoPhoenix:
-Renegade (August 27, 2012, 01:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

"I'm sorry, Mr. Renegade, did you just admit to an act of copyright violation by reposting it here without knowing the source? Come along now."

Really, I'm amazed the Web 2.0 of "Sharing" hasn't collided more explosively with current copyright law.

Renegade:
-Renegade (August 27, 2012, 01:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

"I'm sorry, Mr. Renegade, did you just admit to an act of copyright violation by reposting it here without knowing the source? Come along now."

Really, I'm amazed the Web 2.0 of "Sharing" hasn't collided more explosively with current copyright law.

-TaoPhoenix (August 27, 2012, 06:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes. I'm a pirate. Raise your hand if you want it chopped off before I keel-haul ya~! Gar... ;)

However, this pirate has another plan stoking in the fires...

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

I'm wondering if I could start an Indiegogo campaign to raise funds to buy napalm and a stealth bomber. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version