ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (93/1232) > >>

tomos:
Silly.
-IainB (May 29, 2012, 01:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

I especially liked the poetry:
Spiced nuts

IainB:
Obscene phonecall?:
The phone rings, at a married couple's house, and the wife answers.

Wife: Hello!

Caller: (with heavy breathing) "I bet you have a tight ars*h*le with no hair."

Wife: "Yes. Hang on a moment, he's watching TV.  Who shall I say is calling?"

--- End quote ---

SoldierByte:
I took a short video of
my dog in my back yard..silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]
He acts a fool
 for food..!!! silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

IainB:

* I was coming home from work today and I saw a nun riding on a Clowns back. Now that’s just virgin on the ridiculous.
* Koreans have recently brought out their own vegetarian version of an instant noodle snack. It’s called Not Poodle.
* The Kama Sutra has announced a new sex position called The Delivery Guy: You stay in all day but nobody comes.
* Had a pelican curry in the local Indian restaurant last night - tasted good but the bill was enormous.
* London Met Police have advised that a truck has just overturned on the M1 motorway - the truck had been loaded with Vicks vapour rub. Police said there will be no congestion for eight hours.
* My mate dug a hole in the garden and filled it with water... I think he meant well.
* Just bought the wife a new bag and a belt for her birthday... the hoover works perfectly now.
* I was thinking, the human brain is such an amazing thing, but then it occurred to me – what’s telling me that? Bloody showoff.
* I hear that the credit crunch is even affecting fairgrounds. My friend’s a dodgems operator and he lost his job this morning. He’s suing for funfair dismissal.
* I met this girl last night who was a really ugly, I said "What’s your name? "Tuesday" she replied. I said, "That’s a strange name." She said, "Yeah, when I was born my mum and dad looked in the cot and said, "I think we’d better call it a day.""
* Manchester Police have advised that an elephant has been spotted doing a ton on the M62 motorway. They are advising motorists to treat it as a roundabout.

4wd:
For the love of all that is decent, do NOT choose the "Buy It Used" option. Just trust me on this one.

(Written from my hospital bed)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version