ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (90/1232) > >>

Josh:
To the last Sugar Puff,

You may see me as a senseless, greedy consumer but let me explain... I know you have just witnessed mass genocide, I have indeed just eaten your entire family. Nonetheless, I fund your cause on a bi-monthly basis, I have donated countless amounts of money and copious amounts of milk to you and your ilk. What you ahven't realzied is if it wasn't for me and my greed of the common sugar puff, your species would cease to exist. I may appear a tyrant, looking for nothing but personal satisfaction, but the true evil here is the one known as the Honey Monster. We both know who he is and what he's done, but if we work together, we can stop his reign of supremacy! It's warm and safe inside my belly, I promise you. I can offer you more than you could ever imagine. The sugar puffs inside me run free in a land of peace and prosperity. It's nothing like the concentration cardboard camp the furred one forced you to reside in. You were enslaved. It's horrrible, but it is the truth.

So now you have heard my words of promise. Join me. Join me in love, join me in hope...Join me in freedom!

And together- we will prevail...

Now stop evading my spoon you worthless piece of wheat!

IainB:

TaoPhoenix:
"No no no Iain, xkcd is holy scripture and should be treated as such. While it doesn't have chapters, it has Verses. So you should have quoted "xkcd verse 386".  :P

P.S. It's a play off the cartoon you posted - get it? :)

TaoPhoenix:
Here is a nice inspiring picture of a train.

IainB:
It's a picture of a train wreck, actually... 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version