ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (86/1232) > >>

Deozaan:
This is so utterly insane that it's funny:

http://naturalsociety.com/smoke-cigarettes-for-weight-loss-4-insane-corporate-advertisements/

Smoke to lose weight:

There are more at the link:

* In Order to Lose Weight, You Need to Eat More Sugar
* Forget Vegetables, Eat Psychoactive Drugs
* Feed Your Baby Lots of Soda

You can't make this stuff up! ;D
-Renegade (March 27, 2012, 02:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Advertisements for cigarettes used to say things like "My Doctor Recommends Lucky Strike Cigarettes!"

It kind of makes you wonder if doctors and the health industry in general really know any better today than they did back then. :-\ I'm guessing in another ~75 years people will look back on health recommendations of today with the same kind of bewildered amusement.

Renegade:
It kind of makes you wonder if doctors and the health industry in general really know any better today than they did back then. :-\ I'm guessing in another ~75 years people will look back on health recommendations of today with the same kind of bewildered amusement.
-Deozaan (March 27, 2012, 02:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

I read quite a few different health sites, and the stuff out there right now would blow your mind. I can't really post any of it here, because it's just so far off topic, but man... Once you ditch the mainstream media, the information out there is simply astounding.

So, if things go the way they are now, well... Anyways... You can get information right now that will make you look at the conventional picture of health and shake your head in bewildered amusement/amazement/disgust.

4wd:
Smoking takes 10 years off your life, if I hadn't of smoked when I was 20 I'd be 60 by now.

tomos:
You can't make this stuff up! ;D-Renegade (March 27, 2012, 02:11 AM)
--- End quote ---
:up:
smoking for a cough is another one I've seen - from 40's or 50's

TaoPhoenix:
http://www.madsci.org/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/~lynn/jardin/SCG
The Surrealist Compliment Generator

Your wit, your teeth, your pasty reflection can but incorporate freely into the powerful surface of a disintegrating mirror set afloat upon a swarm of locusts.

Your dashingly colored toupee twists my right boot into a state of ennui with the speed and dexterity of many lemon meringue-coated conquistadors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version