ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (84/1232) > >>

Target:
Introducing...
 (see attachment in previous post)
-kyrathaba (February 21, 2012, 06:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

and I'm guessing there's no 'safety' either...
-Target (February 21, 2012, 07:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

hehe good one. It also appears to be a left-handed model (note the clip release), so it's bound to confuse the hell out of people.
-Stoic Joker (February 22, 2012, 06:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

and no silencer either

IainB:
I'm not so sure whether this is more properly regarded as a joke or a statement of fact, but either way it made me and my 10-year old daughter smile:
EDIT - Just as an interesting sidenote: I realised on looking at it that the improvement loop around theory is similar to the theoretical CMM Level 5 iterative/incremental process improvement for software development, first described in the book Managing the Software Process (1989) by Watts Humphrey.

Renegade:
I'm not so sure whether this is more properly regarded as a joke or a statement of fact, but either way it made me and my 10-year old daughter smile: (see attachment in previous post)
-IainB (March 02, 2012, 11:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Cute.

However, the "prostitute to politics" section in the science part is missing. ;D

IainB:
Cute.
However, the "prostitute to politics" section in the science part is missing. ;D
-Renegade (March 02, 2012, 11:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well, besides that("prostitute to politics"), there is probably a lot more that you could add to both models to represent them as they might appear in operation today, but the diagrams could become a little busy.

After their disgraceful breach of their own code of scientific ethics against making pronouncements and apparently advocating taking science on trust/authority rather than proof, I am no longer entirely sure which model version the Royal Society subscribe to.

However, I would think that anybody could be forgiven for presuming that it might be a foregone conclusion (QED) that the Science model is categorically not what is taught/understood in climatology calamatology at the UEA in the UK or at Penn State U in the US - though I hear they do offer a damned good Master's course in Astrology.    ;)

Renegade:
I liked this:

http://jesuslovesstuff.com/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version