ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (58/1232) > >>

Deozaan:
BTW - What is it with Hindi pop that makes it so damn catchy?  :tellme:-Edvard (July 18, 2011, 08:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Personally I found both of them extremely annoying and didn't finish watching/listening to either of them.

Deozaan:
So I got an e-mail from a forum I signed up for but never visit, since it's based in Germany and I don't speak German.

Thankfully Gmail translated it well enough for me to find the unsubscribe link. The link took me to a page that gave me two options:

Schicken Sie mir künftig keine werblichen Angebote von GameStar per E-Mail.

Ich möchte auch künftig über interessante Angebote aus Ihrem Haus per E-Mail informiert werden.
--- End quote ---

As I said, I don't speak German, so I was reliant on Google Translate to tell me which one to pick. This is what Google Translate told me:

:o :tellme: :huh:

Thankfully JoTo was available in IRC to tell me that the top option actually said send me no future e-mails. :Thmbsup:

Curt:
-Deozaan, if you had enjoyed the hindi video, you could have enjoyed the Google transfusing even more.

http://www.wired.com/entertainment/theweb/news/2007/11/buffalax  :up:

rgdot:
via Christian Baker on Google+

Renegade:

It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A~! =D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version