ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (50/1232) > >>

app103:
In the Internet Bible vein, this is a site of mine that Nudone helped with (artwork):

-Renegade (July 25, 2010, 07:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

I LOVE that site! Nudone did a fantastic job with the art. It has a lot of personality. I wish you'd put some more stuff up there, though. I have been waiting since forever.  :-*

Oh, and your site is currently not working.  :(

Renegade:
In the Internet Bible vein, this is a site of mine that Nudone helped with (artwork):

-Renegade (July 25, 2010, 07:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

I LOVE that site! Nudone did a fantastic job with the art. It has a lot of personality. I wish you'd put some more stuff up there, though. I have been waiting since forever.  :-*

Oh, and your site is currently not working.  :(
-app103 (July 26, 2010, 01:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks! I do plan on getting back to it at some point, but I've just got too much on my plate at the moment. Nudone is also extremely busy as well.

It's working again. I was doing some upgrades, and had to roll back. (Grrrrr...) It's a very rare occurrence, but it happens. Usually my upgrade downtime is around 5 seconds up to about 30. Today was ridiculous. (Gory tech details omitted, as well as gorier lazy planning details. :P )

mrHappy:

parkint:
[video omitted]

-mrHappy (July 26, 2010, 06:08 AM)
--- End quote ---
I have always admired the INCREDIBLE creative talent of the people at The Children's Television Workshop.

app103:
Found this one today:

SubsidyVille is a game where you get paid to not play FarmVille.

http://friendfeed.com/zeigen/f94c4688/subsidyville-is-game-where-you-get-paid-to-not

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version