ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (37/1232) > >>

cranioscopical:
Lest we forgetsilly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

Ehtyar:
Achmed - The Dead Terrorist. Likely old, but I saw it for the first time yesterday. Enjoy :)

Ehtyar.

40hz:
I don't know if this fits the definition of "Silly Humor" but this is one of my favorite web pages. It's funny (to me anyway) not to mention being a little scary. It's up on a terrific website called The Office of Strategic Influence.

This is a purportedly true blog about one poor guy's relationship with a truly psychotic individual. It's called: Things Rachael and I argue about

Rachael found this webpage. It's not that I think she's going to kill me or anything, but she's just nuts enough to make me genuinely scared for my life. So I'm printing out several copies of this and signing it as testimony, should something bad happen. Knowing her was perhaps the worst thing that happened in my life, and it left me emotionally tortured, financially devistated, and all around feeling a hopelessness for humanity. Should I accidently fall out of a tree, or should lightning strike me, or should I suddenly cease to exist, I am printing this out and signing it, because I garuntee Rachael had a part in it. I am confident that these written accounts are so acurate that I am willing to sign it in to testimoney today if I had to.
--- End quote ---

Link: http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/rachael/

While you're there, check out the rest of what they have. Look at the links below HUMOR on the homepage. These people are funny. ;D

Getting Fired with Gusto is one of my favs: http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/business/  <<ADULT ADVISORY - LANGUAGE>>

Edvard:
hehe, just found this clever animated gif:

mouser:
clever  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version