ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (11/1232) > >>

Deozaan:
Somebody posted a link to this one in the IRC channel a week or so ago.

PhilB66:
The Taxi Bear... a follow up...

cranioscopical:
I've always liked this one, probably because it reflects my own mathematical skills.
Exam Question

nosh:
This one's old, but related.  :D

gpetrant:
This should keep you busy for awhile. It's pretty much my entire collection, except for ones recently collected and not uploaded yet.

Just keep clicking the images or refreshing the page to see a new random one.

It's not possible to link to individual images, so if you find one that you like and want to share, you'll have to save it and upload it.

http://appstrapps.com/randompics/index.php

WARNING: Some may be NSFW
-app103 (February 11, 2009, 03:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

I...ah...I just viewed a sample of app103's photogallery, and...and...please give me a minute to compose myself...and I saw...a demon rabbit. *does the sign of the cross, Celtic style* It was the most god-awful thing I've ever seen in my life...white, pure white, like the devil's Coffee-MateĀ©.  2 years, 2 years of intensive psychotherapy was demolished in 5 seconds.  Its piercing eyes looked straight through me, and it...it, I swear, it spoke to me (with a voice like Pennywise the Clown's in Stephen King's It): 'You're not coding your way out of this one, sonny boy!  I'm comin' for ya.  You know the rabbit in Monty Python and the Holy Grail?  I eat sissy rabbits like that for breakfast!  Alive too!  Yep, I'm comin' for ya, sonny boy!'  Wha...what kind of website is this?  No, really, please be honest.  umm...would you guys mind if I ask my uncle Freddy to perform an exorcism on DC?  Would you do that much for me?   :o

Based on my memory after taking a couple of Xanax with 1/2 cup of Vodka (as prescribed by my psychiatrist for anxiety attacks, parties, and productivity workshops):

Demon Rabbit from Hell
"Oh yes, we all float - and when you're down here with us, you'll float too!" - Pennywise from Stephen King's It

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version