ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (981/1232) > >>

Renegade:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q
Sheee-it!
-Renegade (December 11, 2015, 09:52 AM)
--- End quote ---
how nice ;D
___________________________________-
-tomos (December 11, 2015, 05:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
This idea might come in really useful, if you didn't already know about it.
Toilet-training is something that we naturally assume gets sorted out in childhood, but there's apparently a lot of room for improvement over the traditional Thomas Crapper position.

I read some research a while back that showed that adopting something closer to the squat position (e.g., as employed in Asian squat toilets and French motorway squat toilets) made all your internal guts line up for an easier, faster poo and reduced risk of straining/piles.
So I recommended it to my daughter as she often has tummy probs in the morning before going to school, and suggested that she use the plastic foot stool that we keep in the bathroom for our 5 y/o son to stand on at the basin. So she tried putting it under her feet to raise her knees up, and the changed anatomical geometry helped her a lot and now she always uses it.

So then I tried using the footstool, and whilst I was used to always taking a book and reading glasses into the throne room for the duration (or the classical 3-movement symphony), I now barely have enough time to read half a page (and I'm a fast reader), and I don't get piles like I used to. It is very effective. So I always use the footstool too.

As Ren said in the Ren and Stimpy cartoon episode "Space Madness":
"I'm not hitch-hiking anymore - I'm riding!"
--- End quote ---
-IainB (December 15, 2015, 01:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's actually very well known in Asia. You can go into public bathrooms and you'll see signs telling people not to put their feet up on the (western style) toilet seat/porcelain.

A lot of people hop up on the toilet (with their feet), stand on the porcelain, and then squat.

But hey... whatever works.

I'll skip more stories though. Cause... y'know... too much information. :P

If anyone likes Bill Hicks... Here's a puppet show of one snippet from one of his comedy routines.

Stoic Joker:
The "Funny" part is ^that's pretty much what I've always thought really happens.

Renegade:
This is really, really good!

Arizona Hot:

Wacky song tells what Millennials 'want' for Christmas - YouTube

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

Secret celeb stormtroopers and J.J. Abrams Easter eggs

Arizona Hot:
Is the reason that finding Sasquatches is so difficult that they are in the Witness Protection program.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version