ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (876/1232) > >>

Arizona Hot:

Funny Kids' Test Answers

The proportions on this triangle are wrong. The 3 and the x should be switched.

America's Weirdest Cupcakes

Arizona Hot:

Banned Baby Names Around the World

Any Germans here want to name your kid Hitler, especially a girl?  It would probably be more traumatic for them than naming a boy "Sue".

tomos:
I read lately about the name Hitler being used for a child in the States, I think it might even have been the middle name for a girl - but cant find it now - not worth finding really...

Deozaan:
I read lately about the name Hitler being used for a child in the States, I think it might even have been the middle name for a girl - but cant find it now - not worth finding really...
-tomos (April 08, 2015, 03:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you're talking about the same story I'm thinking about, it was a boy, and his name was "Adolf Hitler [Surname]" and the part that made it notable or newsworthy (as I recall) was that Child Protective Services threatened to take him away from his parents. But I can't remember the details of why or what eventually happened.

But none of this is really on topic for this thread. :-D

wraith808:
-tomos (April 08, 2015, 03:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you're talking about the same story I'm thinking about, it was a boy, and his name was "Adolf Hitler [Surname]" and the part that made it notable or newsworthy (as I recall) was that Child Protective Services threatened to take him away from his parents. But I can't remember the details of why or what eventually happened.

But none of this is really on topic for this thread. :-D
-Deozaan (April 10, 2015, 12:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

But since you mention it... http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=6648877&page=1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version