ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (836/1232) > >>

Deozaan:
How do you fit a thousand dead babies into one barrel?-wraith808 (January 25, 2015, 05:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

I know this is just a joke--I'm not at all offended by it, nor am I complaining that you posted it--but I just didn't find it even remotely humorous, and I tend to find humor in morbid things.

MerleOne:
How do you fit a thousand dead babies into one barrel?-wraith808 (January 25, 2015, 05:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

I know this is just a joke--I'm not at all offended by it, nor am I complaining that you posted it--but I just didn't find it even remotely humorous, and I tend to find humor in morbid things.
-Deozaan (January 26, 2015, 05:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
And if one remove 'dead' from 'dead babies' ?  Just thinking out loud... I guess I may have listened too long to M. Manson...

IainB:
^^ That sort of grisly humour reminds me of this, which I think I posted to this thread to much acclaim, some time back:

SpoilerFor those who might not get it, it's a rather clever spoof of the horror movie "Mary's Baby".

IainB:
^^ ... and I only came across this one the other day:

Fortunately, black humour is alive and well in the US, it seems.

wraith808:
^^ That sort of grisly humour reminds me of this, which I think I posted to this thread to much acclaim, some time back:
 (see attachment in previous post)

For those who might not get it, it's a rather clever spoof of the horror movie "Mary's Baby".
-IainB (January 27, 2015, 05:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Actually, it's just the poster for It's Alive (1974) with some text changed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version