ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (806/1232) > >>

MerleOne:

This one cracks me up.  :)
-MilesAhead (December 30, 2014, 11:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Isn't that the Walmart-application computer?!?  -- nice  :)
-crabby3 (December 30, 2014, 11:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

I just figured she ripped it trying it on.  The old anti-theft spycam in the changing room shot.

Either that or it's a new design for those too lazy to unbutton their pants when using the commode?

-MilesAhead (December 30, 2014, 11:56 AM)
--- End quote ---
Maybe this just shows that Wal-Mart is ripping (off) its customers...

crabby3:

This one cracks me up.  :)
-MilesAhead (December 30, 2014, 11:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Isn't that the Walmart-application computer?!?  -- nice  :)
-crabby3 (December 30, 2014, 11:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

I just figured she ripped it trying it on.  The old anti-theft spycam in the changing room shot.

Either that or it's a new design for those too lazy to unbutton their pants when using the commode?

-MilesAhead (December 30, 2014, 11:56 AM)
--- End quote ---
Maybe this just shows that Wal-Mart is ripping (off) its customers...
-MerleOne (December 30, 2014, 12:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

I always thought Walgreens had over-priced instant coffee; that is until i went to Walmart.
Same brand and quantity but Walmart wanted about three bucks more than Walgreens.
'Save money, live better'?  yea.. right.  ;D

40hz:
I always thought Walgreens had over-priced instant coffee; that is until i went to Walmart.
Same brand and quantity but Walmart wanted about three bucks more than Walgreens.
'Save money, live better'?  yea.. right.  ;D
-crabby3 (December 30, 2014, 12:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

The problem with Walgreens is that none of their sale prices apply if you don't have one of their member cards.

I went to get something there last week and ended up picking up a dozen "on sale" items. When these items rang up significantly higher than I expected, I was informed (with a smug smile) that: "You have to have a Walgreens card to get the sale price." Had I been offered the opportunity to request a card at that point I might not have been annoyed, and probably would have played along. But this particular cashier shot a smile over to the cashier across the aisle, stepped back, crossed her arms, and then asked: "Do you still want them?"

I told her to forget it and just void my entire purchase.

At least I had the satisfaction of seeing the befuddled look on her face and hearing her say "You're kidding?" before I walked out.

I doubt I'll go back.

40hz:

crabby3:
'Save money, live better'?  yea.. right.  ;D
-crabby3 (December 30, 2014, 12:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

The problem with Walgreens is that none of their sale prices apply if you don't have one of their member cards.

I went to get something there last week and ended up picking up a dozen "on sale" items. When these items rang up significantly higher than I expected, I was informed (with a smug smile) that: "You have to have a Walgreens card to get the sale price." Had I been offered the opportunity to request a card at that point I might not have been annoyed, and probably would have played along. But this particular cashier shot a smile over to the cashier across the aisle, stepped back, crossed her arms, and then asked: "Do you still want them?"

I told her to forget it and just void my entire purchase.

At least I had the satisfaction of seeing the befuddled look on her face and hearing her say "You're kidding?" before I walked out.

I doubt I'll go back.
-40hz (December 30, 2014, 03:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

If this had happened to me... I'd go back and look for that crossed arms cashier.  If she was there i'd buy something small and during checkout... read her name-tag.  Then go online and bitch about how i was treated by this person.  Last year I just happened to take a 'How are we doing...' survey for a grocery store and bitched about how a specific cashier would mistreat my canned goods.  (no point in looking for undamaged cans if they're full of dents after checkout)  This 'survey-day' was the third time i came home with dented cans and i was pissed.  I saw this cashier on my next visit and she wasn't behind a register... she was stocking shelves.  The following visit she was gone.  It was not my intent to get her canned (NPI) but enough is enough.  Three strikes and you're out.   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version