ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (751/1232) > >>

Arizona Hot:

Edvard:
Well, trying not to cut myself shaving with Occam's razor, here's a collation a few of the theories floating from the Slashdot thread mixed with my own:
-TaoPhoenix (November 04, 2014, 11:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Interesting theories, and all of them plausible.  At one point, there were many websites that hosted MAME ROMs that were shut down due to people who had hand-me-down copyrights raising a stink.  And in the case of Mame.dk (sigh, never got a bad ROM from them...), it was their hosting company Efront that was slapped.  Ahh, memories...
* Edvard loads Galaxian... again...

Arizona Hot:
silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

The Gilt Shoe Fix  - Stilettos by State

Baskin-Robbins Honors Vets With Camouflage Ice Cream - Reviewed.com

TaoPhoenix:
The Gilt Shoe Fix  - Stilettos by State
-Arizona Hot (November 06, 2014, 09:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmm. Looks like it comes down to NV's showgirls, southern belles, and Hispanic states!

Edvard:
The NoPhone
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nophone-usa/the-new-and-unimproved-nophone
Phone addiction is real. And it's everywhere. It's ruining your dates. It's distracting you at concerts. It's disrupting you in movie theaters. It's clogging up sidewalks. Now, there is a real solution.

The NoPhone is a technology-free alternative to constant hand-to-phone contact that allows you to stay connected with the real world.
--- End quote ---
:Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version