ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (721/1232) > >>

Renegade:
So the Department of Homeland Security releases a Cyber Security Guide, that triggers a security warning on load:
 (see attachment in previous post)
Failing to read your own material ... Priceless!
-Stoic Joker (October 03, 2014, 12:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Awesome on so many levels!  :Thmbsup:

I do like the "remember my preference" bit. That's just icing on the cake!

app103:
So the Department of Homeland Security releases a Cyber Security Guide, that triggers a security warning on load:
Failing to read your own material ... Priceless!
-Stoic Joker (October 03, 2014, 12:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, that's nothing! There are tons of security sites that should know better, running outdated CMSs with known security vulnerabilities.

http://www.whitefirdesign.com/blog/category/outdated-web-software/

And these should give you a chuckle:

Drupal site running on an outdated version of Drupal
Joomla site running on outdated, unsupported, and vulnerable version of Joomla that is more than 2 years old

Arizona Hot:
silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]   silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]   silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]   silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

Let me know if you want the links to these pictures.

Arizona Hot:
silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]    silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

Renegade:
More jokes from the patent office! ;D

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20141003/06500028716/design-patent-granted-toothpick.shtml

Via Sarah Burstein and the Design Law Blog, we discovered that just this week the US Patent Office granted a design patent... on a toothpick:
--- End quote ---

Those patent fellows are just too funny!  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version