ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (66/1232) > >>

IainB:
^ this might help -
Jimmy Savile had a show called Jim'll Fix It where he "fixed" things for people (not sure if that term used in American English - so translation from the wiki page: "Sir James will bring his influence to bear in arranging matters to your satisfaction.")
-tomos (January 12, 2012, 06:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

Aww, you've just deprived people of the fun of doing a bit of independent research!    ;)

tomos:
^ this might help -
Jimmy Savile had a show called Jim'll Fix It where he "fixed" things for people (not sure if that term used in American English - so translation from the wiki page: "Sir James will bring his influence to bear in arranging matters to your satisfaction.")
-tomos (January 12, 2012, 06:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

Aww, you've just deprived people of the fun of doing a bit of independent research!    ;)
-IainB (January 12, 2012, 11:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

edit/ with apologies :)
actually Stephen(66515) reported his death here on dc (with an impressive photo)
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=28511.0

Target:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this advice from Scott Meyer on purchasing a mobile handset

funny as I found the the comic, it was the comments that cracked me up...

Renegade:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this advice from Scott Meyer on purchasing a mobile handset

funny as I found the the comic, it was the comments that cracked me up...
-Target (January 12, 2012, 06:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

The iPhone: the smartphone for dumb people.
--- End quote ---

Hahaha~!

I wish that phones came as bare metal and you could just put an OS on them. At the moment, I'm thinking it's kind of sucky that we have a choice between 2 (or 3) walled gardens/prisons.

I also wish that we could buy phone numbers anonymously. It's a flat out privacy invasion to force... oops... this is a joke thread. :P

Yeah -- the comic was entertaining. :D

IainB:
"We don't allow faster than light neutrinos in here" said the bartender. A neutrino walks into a bar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version