ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (621/1232) > >>

crabby3:
Universal reruns?   ;D

app103:

IainB:
Universal reruns?   ;D
 (see attachment in previous post)
-crabby3 (June 01, 2014, 09:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes! And I think one of the first worldwide TV broadcasts might have been the 1936 Summer Olympics in Nazi Germany.

At least the folk in Andromeda are spared at present, as they are approx 200 LY away and yet to get the transmissions ... (according to my daughter Lily).

4wd:
Yes! And I think one of the first worldwide TV broadcasts might have been the 1936 Summer Olympics in Nazi Germany.-IainB (June 02, 2014, 07:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

I prefer to think of them watching more interesting things like Nosferatu, Frankenstein, Godzilla, etc.

app103:
Universal reruns?   ;D
 (see attachment in previous post)
-crabby3 (June 01, 2014, 09:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes! And I think one of the first worldwide TV broadcasts might have been the 1936 Summer Olympics in Nazi Germany.-IainB (June 02, 2014, 07:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

I prefer to think of them watching more interesting things like Nosferatu, Frankenstein, Godzilla, etc.
-4wd (June 02, 2014, 03:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

And right before that first line, is Orson Welles' infamous radio broadcast. Imagine what the alien life forms that hear that would think of us, if it were not for the inverse square law making it impossible to appreciate it, as it was originally broadcasted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version