ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (526/1232) > >>

app103:
(see attachment in previous post)
-Giampy (February 19, 2014, 08:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

There is a town like that, not too far from me, where something like that is actually possible. Imagine standing in Passaic and facing the direction which would put Clifton left, right, and straight ahead.

When I was a kid, I thought there were 2 different towns here named Clifton, because we'd go through Clifton, then Passaic, then Clifton again. And I thought that was really stupid, because how would the post office know which Clifton you lived in, if there was two? (This was before the use of zip codes on mail was required.)

app103:
Right on top, with masking tape and a Sharpie, of course!  :P
-app103 (February 20, 2014, 03:36 AM)
--- End quote ---
And why the masking tape  :o?  Sounds temporary  :P.
-barney (February 20, 2014, 03:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Because I am the frugal type. Once the contents hit the expiration date, you dump it, remove the tape, wash it out and reuse it.  :P

But if you are the wasteful type that considers these kind of containers to be disposable, by all means, write directly on the lid and toss the whole thing when it hits that date.  :D

Giampy:

4wd:
Right on top, with masking tape and a Sharpie, of course!  :P
-app103 (February 20, 2014, 03:36 AM)
--- End quote ---
And why the masking tape  :o?  Sounds temporary  :P.
-barney (February 20, 2014, 03:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Because I am the frugal type. Once the contents hit the expiration date, you dump it, remove the tape, wash it out and reuse it.  :P

But if you are the wasteful type that considers these kind of containers to be disposable, by all means, write directly on the lid and toss the whole thing when it hits that date.  :D
-app103 (February 20, 2014, 03:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

Be more frugal, save tape and ink - just lift the lid occasionally.

If it smells, it's passed it's use by date.
If it doesn't, then it isn't or it's so far passed it that it looks dessicated.

app103:
Be more frugal, save tape and ink - just lift the lid occasionally.

If it smells, it's passed it's use by date.
If it doesn't, then it isn't or it's so far passed it that it looks dessicated.
-4wd (February 20, 2014, 07:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

The tape and ink are cheaper than the paper towels and cleaning supplies required to clean up the vomit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version