ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (516/1232) > >>

crabby3:
Well, that's the thing about food (as with many other opinion related stuff)- it's all relative to the eater.  I like sushi, so...
* wraith808 shrugs-wraith808 (January 31, 2014, 12:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

You know what opinions are like, Wraith808, no disrespect intended toward you or any other sushi eaters out there.
I've had calamari once or twice but it was steamed.  Not sushi but as close as I have gotten.
The thought of eating raw fish stops me... not what it might taste like.  An acquired taste or thought, I guess, like black coffee or beer.

Back in 2005 I found out how raw potatoes taste.  Long story short:  Wilma  Wait... that's too short.

Hurricane Wilma > 3-week power outage > no canned food for miles around > grocery stores wiped clean or closed > raw potatoes w/ salt  :-\

crabby3:
I feel used.   :(   There's another David Thorne scenario on page 1 of this very thread.  Reply #1.   >:(

Apparently this jerk likes seeing his own crap published.  Sounds familiar... some how.   :huh:

TaoPhoenix:

I feel used.   :(   There's another David Thorne scenario on page 1 of this very thread.  Reply #1.   >:(

Apparently this jerk likes seeing his own crap published.  Sounds familiar... some how.   :huh:
-crabby3 (January 31, 2014, 02:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nah, don't feel used. *We're* the ones publishing it here!

And the Spider one *is* the viral one. It's this new one that's more rare.

crabby3:

-crabby3 (January 31, 2014, 02:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nah, don't feel used. *We're* the ones publishing it here!

And the Spider one *is* the viral one. It's this new one that's more rare.

-TaoPhoenix (January 31, 2014, 10:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, this is the silly humor thread but, I dislike being duped.

Thanks for bringing me back to the reality of DC.  Where some replies are genuine and others are not.  Readers choice.

With this in mind... how can anyone presume they're getting semi-accurate info about anything ... .

Including any *free software* that's offered.  No wonder it's free... you could end up more screwed than you were before.
But hey... it's free... UAYOR... sucker.

Jokers in this thread are going to be jerkers elsewhere.  Guess there's no such thing as Donation Refunds.   ;D

IainB:
Speech therapy:

A very pretty young speech therapist was getting nowhere with her stammer action group - all young men.

She had tried every technique in the book without the slightest success. No one was improving.

Finally, thoroughly exasperated , she said "If any of you can tell me, without stuttering, the name of the town where you were born, I will have wild and passionate s#x with you until your muscles ache and your eyes water, so who wants to go first?"

The Englishman said “b-b-b-b-b-b- Birmingham”.

""That’s no use Trevor," said the speech therapist.

"Who's next ?"

The Scotsman said “p-p-p-p-p- Paisley”.

"That’s no better, there will be no s#x for you I'm afraid Hamish"

"How about you Paddy ?"

The Irishman took a deep breath and eventually blurted out "LONDON"

"Brilliant Paddy! " said the speech therapist and immediately set about living up to her promise.

After 15 minutes of exceptionally steamy s#x the couple paused for breath and Paddy then said, “d-d-d-d-d- Derry”.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version