ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (476/1232) > >>

app103:
Guy calls to tell his boss he's running late, ends up leaving a voicemail with the best play-by-play, following a car accident.

mouser:
maybe funny but it's fake.

app103:
maybe funny but it's fake.
-mouser (November 17, 2013, 07:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

To what degree of fake is it?

Fake as in the accident never happened and little old ladies didn't beat a guy up? (I can believe that part didn't actually happen, you don't hear any of the appropriate background noises.)

Or fake as in this guy didn't actually try to pull the wool over his boss's eyes with this performance and excuse for being late? (I can believe that someone somewhere has or would try something like this to keep from getting fired...I have heard some rather creative ones, myself.)

J-Mac:
Snopes lists its veracity as "Undetermined", and states that Jack-In-The-Box confirmed that it is a real voicemail left by an employee. Of course that doesn’t confirm that the accident was real; just that the voicemail is.

Michael Childs insists that he is the guy who left the voicemail and that the account is true.

Jim

mouser:
http://fr.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/1qp024/man_leaves_best_voicemail_ever_after_witnessing/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version