ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (446/1232) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
That's terrifying Mouser!

:Thmbsup:

Deozaan:
It has been said that rather than complain, it's better to be constructive, and in that vein, and in the spirit of this thread, i've decided to make a flowchart for Renegade, to print out and keep next to his monitor.
 (see attachment in previous post)
-mouser (October 01, 2013, 06:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

I like how it never actually ends at "Don't post it." The flowchart keeps flowing until "Hmm.. Post it, I guess..." :Thmbsup: ;D

mouser:
Why does this remind me of Stephen?
--- End quote ---

ha! it reminds me of him too.  I think he would appreciate the silliness of that.
Stephen is well and taking some time off online activities for his mental well-being and spending time with new girlfriend.
Though he is still on facebook and to quote josh:
<Wheatley> Stephen is turning into a lovey dovey freak
<Wheatley> Might have to harass him on facebook
--- End quote ---

app103:
<Wheatley> Stephen is turning into a lovey dovey freak
<Wheatley> Might have to harass him on facebook

--- End quote ---

I'll 2nd that!

Renegade:
It has been said that rather than complain, it's better to be constructive, and in that vein, and in the spirit of this thread, i've decided to make a flowchart for DC member Renegade, to print out and keep next to his monitor.
 (see attachment in previous post)
-mouser (October 01, 2013, 06:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ok ok! I'll try harder. Seeing a government shut down was just too funny. There's soooo much room for mockery and ridicule! If that's not temptation, I don't know what is! I still can't stop laughing whenever I think of it! (Super-powers of not peeing and pooing pants while laughing, ACTIVATE!)

And that chart was just HILARIOUS~! ;D  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

But don't worry about Stephen not being jazzed. Been pestering him on and off for a while on Skype & FB. ;)

Oh, and there are more traffic jokes and ridicule posted downstairs. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version