ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (31/1232) > >>

f0dder:
Yes, ÆD is a cruel, vile, nasty and evil place, definitely not for the faint of heart. I find it amusing from time to time, though, probably because in a world this grotesque, the best defense is being even more far out? I don't know.

40hz:
Yes, ÆD is a cruel, vile, nasty and evil place, definitely not for the faint of heart.
-f0dder (March 17, 2009, 11:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

I must be getting old. I found the E.D. to be more 'trite' than shocking or offensive. Once you figure out the 'formula' (which takes about 10 seconds) it becomes painfully predictable. Quite sad really.

Still, little boys must have their little toys I suppose, ;D

f0dder:
Oh, I'm not offended by ÆD (but it is an evil place), and a lot of the stuff might be predictable. But there's a lot of funny-pictures there, and some of the entries (like the one on Denmark) has a bunch of funny stuff :)

40hz:
Sheep as pixels? Extreme shepherding?

(Looks like the boys were hitting the Stout pretty hard again...  ;D )

Found this video over at Daily Cup of Tech.

Link: http://www.dailycupoftech.com/2009/03/19/using-sheep-as-pixels/#comment-47479

Some of it is obviously photo manipulated, but it doesn't detract from the cleverness of the idea.

(Even if it does nothing more than prove that being out all alone with a flock of sheep for too long does something to a guy.  ;D )

mouser:

40hz: Amazing!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version