ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (281/1232) > >>

IainB:
The senusal wife.

"Have you ever seen a twenty dollar bill all crumpled up?" asked the wife, smiling.

"No." said her husband.

She gave him a sexy little smile, slowly reached into her cleavage and pulled out a very crumpled twenty-dollar bill.

Still smiling, she said "Have you ever seen a fifty all crumpled up?"

"Uh, no." he said.

She gave him another sexy little smile, seductively reached into her panties and pulled out a very crumpled fifty-dollar bill.

"Now," she said, "have you ever seen 40,000 dollars all crumpled up?"

"No!" he said, now really intrigued.

"Well go look in the garage..."

wraith808:
Removed image... I thought it was pretty good for a laugh, but I guess not...

tomos:
^guaranteed to get a few backs up there wraith...
But I did enjoy it; and (unfortunately) trust the FDA about as far as I could throw them collectively.

The senusal wife.
[...]
"Now," she said, "have you ever seen 40,000 dollars all crumpled up?"

"No!" he said, now really intrigued.

"Well go look in the garage..."
-IainB (April 02, 2013, 09:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
took a moment for that to sink in ;D ;D

app103:
(see attachment in previous post)
-wraith808 (April 03, 2013, 10:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

The graphic is a bit misleading. It's not "fresh" milk that they say is dangerous, it's "raw" milk. And rather than get into it here in this thread, just see what I had to say about it here in this thread: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=31667.msg296283#msg296283

And anybody that wants to debate about this, please don't do it here. This thread is for silly jokes, which this is not one. Go start a new thread in the Basement about it. I probably won't be joining you, though, because I said my piece already in that thread I linked to.

Deozaan:
(see attachment in previous post)
-wraith808 (April 03, 2013, 10:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

While I agree with the sentiment, this is the silly humor thread. That's not silly humor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version