ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (206/1232) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
"This video is not available in your country"  :(
-Stephen66515 (December 22, 2012, 11:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

Blecch again. I didn't know that even generic news videos were that locked down!

KynloStephen66515:
"This video is not available in your country"  :(
--- End quote ---

Blecch again. I didn't know that even generic news videos were that locked down!

-TaoPhoenix (December 22, 2012, 11:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

Apparently so...Could you record the video and post it here? (Living in the UK,  I'm not used to seeing those screens lol)

KynloStephen66515:

TaoPhoenix:
"This video is not available in your country"  :(
--- End quote ---

-TaoPhoenix (December 22, 2012, 11:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

Apparently so...Could you record the video and post it here? (Living in the UK,  I'm not used to seeing those screens lol)
-Stephen66515 (December 22, 2012, 02:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry Stephen, I have to leave that to my betters. I'm just a poor ol' humanities birdie.

Deozaan:
In other humor, this is an awesome graduation prank!

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/student-pulls-off-awesome-graduation-prank-174930285--abc-news-topstories.html

"Years from now when Kelsie Frick thinks back to her college graduation, she will only need to use one word to describe it: awesome.

Earlier this month, the newly-minted Grand Valley State University alumna pulled off a graduation prank that left her parents and classmates stunned, the crowd in hysterics and the administrators on stage stifling back giggles."

-TaoPhoenix (December 22, 2012, 08:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

"This video is not available in your country"  :(
--- End quote ---

Try this one (the original source, I believe):

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version