Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 18, 2014, 02:09:21 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2012! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Mouser... you still drowning in student loan debt?  (Read 91 times)
crabby3
Supporting Member

!!!... !!!!!! (face my... other left ?!?)

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: Today at 09:14:27 AM »

You are the first person who made me aware of this issue.  I guess it's one of those things that is usually kept private?  Here's a few horror stories.   Sad

These remind me of Credit Card debt... carefully orchestrated traps waiting to be sprung.

Windows Vista(TM) Home Premium-SP2   Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU    T6400 @ 2.00GHz    4GB RAM    64-bit        Windows(R) Internet Explorer 9
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:38:15 AM »

I have not made a dent in my student loan debt.
MilesAhead

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: Today at 10:56:10 AM »

I overheard a guy talking in the library a couple weeks back.  Evidently he ran into an old friend he hadn't seen in awhile and was bringing him up to speed.  The gist of it is he got an Associates Degree, then went on to get his Bachelor's(I don't remember the discipline.)  He found he couldn't get a job and is carrying $30,000 in debt.

If I ever do manage entry into college I plan to do the minimum to maintain 1/2 student status and get some grants/aid etc..  I started applying in January and still am not at the point of registering for classes.  At this rate I'll be dead before I make it out of Freshman Year.   Unless life expectancy skyrockets soon.  smiley

"I don’t want to belong to any club that would have me as a member."
 - Groucho Marx

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.06s | Server load: 0.08 ]