ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Nice Twitter app for Vista, looks like AIM

(1/2) > >>

zridling:
Very nice Twitter app called blu for Vista/Win7. Looks great.

I haven't perused the DC profiles to see who's Twittering. If you are, I'm zaine_ridling on there.

anne_r:
Looks very nice, thanks for sharing. I'm currently using Spaz (Spaz loves me :-*), but ready try out others as well. 

While trying to download blu the home page says: "There is a problem. It appears you do not have the correct software to run this download." The correct software being .NET Framework 3.5 which I do have.  :down:

BTW, where did this Adobe Air come from all of a sudden? A month ago I hadn't even heard about it, now it looks like every other program I'm downloading requires it. It's becoming just as annoying as .NET Framework.

y0himba:
Wow Anne..I never knew about "Spaz" and its incredible.  I have tried a few Twitter clients, Spaz is the best so far.  Blu is very simplistic feature-wise, too much unneeded eye candy, but runs solid and works well.

zridling:
Yea, Spaz looks really cool. Thanks Anne.  :Thmbsup:

anne_r:
I found Spaz here:
http://www.labnol.org/software/download/best-twitter-client-software-windows/2135/

Three very similar looking Twitter clients. I chose the one that looked coolest. 8) 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version