ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

Badge/Award Mod Rewritten

<< < (13/14) > >>

40hz:
@jgpaiva - didn't know if you'd be interested, but my sister (the one that's the graphic designer) pointed me to this link:

http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/flags/

They've done up most flags already  in case you don't feel like reinventing (or re-iconizing) the world flag set. They're free to use without restriction, unlike many icon collections.

Flag Icons

“Flags” are 247 icons — in GIF and PNG formats — representing most countries in the world as small pixel icons. These flag icons are available for free use for any purpose with no requirement for attribution.

The flag icon filenames follow the ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country codes.
--- End quote ---

P.S. I like the colors on your version of the Portugal flag better! :Thmbsup:

jgpaiva:
Actually, I'm not sure but I think it's the same image.. :)
I got this one from wikipedia, I wouldn't be surprised if they used that icon set.
Glad you found it, I knew it existed, but couldn't remember what to search for!

So, maybe we should make a few more?
Which ones would you guys consider important?

40hz:
So, maybe we should make a few more?
Which ones would you guys consider important?
-jgpaiva (August 29, 2009, 08:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, I was thinking that there are probably quite a few musicians in the Donation Coder community...

8)

jgpaiva:
I found an interesting icon for musicians: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Figure_rythmique_croche_hampe_haut.svg
However, it's licensed under creativecommons attribution license, I think we may use it, but I'm not sure if adding a reference on this thread is considered "attibution".

40hz:
I just put these together. Will they work? No attribution necessary that way. ;D

64x64       16x16

Also 'buttonized' for 64x64  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version