topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 5:03 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: P22 Music Text Composition Generator ( A free online music utility)  (Read 6573 times)

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
P22 Music Text Composition Generator is an unusual tool that can turn your text into music.

Just enter your text in the box, name the file, choose the BPM, and select your instrument.

After clicking the bar, your text will be rendered as a midi file to download, as well as matching sheet music that you can print out.

For a demonstration, I entered in the text from DonationCoder's About Us page.

In "Bird Tweet" at 500 BPM, it sounds like this: * AboutUs.mid (45.25 kB - downloaded 325 times.)

from friendfeed

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
ahahaha that's cool!!

lanux128

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
good find! :up:

yugioh47

• Participant
  • Joined in 2017
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
hello there  lanux128,  this p22 music text composition generator. have you ever consider developing text composition generator offline software? well you the president signed into law if there was a war then there be no internet. the internet will be taken offline. I've read that article. this also so people can download the software. i suggest that you have open source software for this.