Explore Island Beta 7 Special Edition
("Winged In Dreams" - named after a story of mine), just done. It took me over 10 minutes to complete it (I did forget ONE checkpoint).
This map is just so big now I don't have to add much for it to look like a lot - here is a rundown anywho:
- Added road between residential and commercial areas, also branches off to meet up with "Skate Park" road
- Added road under one of the highway sections, connects to above road (between res/commercial, good for quick access if your using it, but it isn't wise to go vouch for it if you're not)
- Added racetrack to the island - another completely optional "fun" addon, but you MUST visit it to finish the race (don't have to get on)
- Removed broken mediatracker camera when leaving airport
- Added some new flora ( FINALLY, I know) and a new hill
- I'm sure I forgot something...
This track is so big and incorporates just about everything that the Island environment offers...
- Flatout speed
- Swerves/slow corners
- Massive jumps
- Tunnels (both types)
- Mediatracker effects (intro, ingame "FX")
- Vast environment
- Numerous decorations
- "Stunt Park" area
- "Racetrack" area
- As well as signs to help you along the way
Also, a friend of mine asked me a while back because I keep calling these Beta releases - I will make a final release probably once the FPS gets too low to be playable. I want to push as much in as I can, but not make it unplayable.Video:
Yes, because I am so nice and have no life and nothing else to do
I took the time to make a small little overview video of the map. Nothing much, but if your not a United player (or TM player at all for that matter) this can let you see what the map looks like without having to shell out any cash
Video link: http://www.xfire.com/video/87102/