Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 31, 2014, 02:05:50 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2014! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: wanted: nice and small screensaver  (Read 29717 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2007, 10:47:14 AM »

nice find yksyks!
flurry is actually kinda nice and calming, and as you say, it works well on multi-monitor setups  thumbs up

ps. everyone please attach pictures to your posts whenever possible!
alxwz
Charter Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2007, 06:21:38 PM »

Unlikely that anyone else could be interested in something like this, but I've been looking for a while for a screensaver like the stock marquee one but that would pick a random text (the longer, the better) from a list that I can configure.

This could be useful for learning vocabulary, famous quotes, and other things.

Anyone ever noticed such a screensaver?
Everything I've seen is much more visually oriented (esp. animated images).
Curt
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2009, 03:14:10 AM »

Today (Saturday 7'th February 2009)'s Giveaway is a nice, clean screensaver builder.

http://www.giveawayofthed...-screensaver-builder-pro/

Key benefits:

* Create Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista compatible screensavers; supports Multiple Monitors.

* Collect up to 10,000 images (JPG, GIF, BMP or PNG, TIF, SGI...) and 2flyer will merge them into a screen saver.

* Add sound and music files (MP3, WMA, WAV, MID; and even Internet Radio) as an aural background to your screensavers.

* Display images from 290 images transition effects that can be customized to create unlimited unique effects.

* Create a single .scr or .exe screensaver installation file - email and share the screensaver with your friends at any time.

Additional benefits for (today's) Professional Version:

* Play Flash & Flash MX files or online Flash resources in screensaver software.
    * Play movie clips in screensavers, make YouTube screensaver, Google Video screensaver; supports RealPlayer, MediaPlayer or QuickTime files (RM, RA, RMJ, RAM, RMM; MPG, MPEG, MPE, MOV; ASX, ASF, WMV, AVI); You can even play online channels (Audio or WebTV).
    * Play web pages in screensavers, supports java applet screensaver; complete with offline mode, display interval setting and other features.
    * Create customized screensaver icon, quick installation and more.

http://www.2flyer.com/
Shades

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2009, 07:47:46 AM »

Don't know about a multi-monitor setup (I am using Synergy (a software KVM without the V)), but I really love MotionPicture screensaver because it can zoom, pan, fade and play music for you.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2009, 09:27:45 AM »

MotionPicture Screensaver looks neat.. may have to think about adding some of those features to my own new Multi Photo Quotes screensaver.
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.032s | Server load: 0.02 ]