ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

~Ad~ Check out the blog i made ~Ad~

(1/1)

RedPillow:
So... i am jsut advertising the blog i made, it is very small at now and i would like some people to comment and get more visitors. :tellme:

Here is the link BLOG.

Don`t worry, it doesn`t contain any viruses and stuff, only some text and voting things.
If you are unsure, you can check out "www.blogger.com" to be sure. :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

My blog is related to my team and what we do... it is also like a suggestion and help blog. 8)

So, Have a visit  :-[

gexecuter:
From what i can gather from the blog you are team that helps people with stuff right? can i ask why? i am just interested in how the idea came and stuff.

RedPillow:
hmmm... very good guestion.

It all started back in 2007 when i was "fully learned" about coding and stuff, so i decided to make a team of mine.
Team which helps people and does almost whatever they ask and where they need help, free.
And why I or We do this is just for pure experience and joy to help other people with their problems, and maybe sometimes make a offical, big company which is related to all stuff like this :)

So... that was the story in its littlest form, hope it helped and... umm... if you got more guestions, please ask me more  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version