topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Wednesday April 17, 2024, 10:49 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: ~Ad~ Check out the blog i made ~Ad~  (Read 4617 times)

RedPillow

• Joined in 2008
  • Pillows.
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
~Ad~ Check out the blog i made ~Ad~
« on: February 07, 2009, 01:03 AM »
So... i am jsut advertising the blog i made, it is very small at now and i would like some people to comment and get more visitors. :tellme:

Here is the link BLOG.

Don`t worry, it doesn`t contain any viruses and stuff, only some text and voting things.
If you are unsure, you can check out "www.blogger.com" to be sure. :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

My blog is related to my team and what we do... it is also like a suggestion and help blog. 8)

So, Have a visit  :-[

gexecuter

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • Move over and give us some room...
    • View Profile
    • Elite Freeware
    • Donate to Member
Re: ~Ad~ Check out the blog i made ~Ad~
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 09:14 AM »
From what i can gather from the blog you are team that helps people with stuff right? can i ask why? i am just interested in how the idea came and stuff.

Mouser is made of win and awesome!

RedPillow

• Joined in 2008
  • Pillows.
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: ~Ad~ Check out the blog i made ~Ad~
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 05:17 PM »
hmmm... very good guestion.

It all started back in 2007 when i was "fully learned" about coding and stuff, so i decided to make a team of mine.
Team which helps people and does almost whatever they ask and where they need help, free.
And why I or We do this is just for pure experience and joy to help other people with their problems, and maybe sometimes make a offical, big company which is related to all stuff like this :)

So... that was the story in its littlest form, hope it helped and... umm... if you got more guestions, please ask me more  :Thmbsup: