ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

DoubleKiller Pro - FAST and great to find duplicate files!

<< < (7/7)

Curt:
Hello,..to inform you about our Duplicate Image Finder. It provides no byte-by-byte comparison, it compares image content ...-maxic (March 20, 2008, 08:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

"Duplicate Image Finder" = "Duplicate Image Remover = "Image Comparer", at different points in time.

For a year or so I have been using Image Comparer 3 from Bolide. I liked it well, so much  that for $34.95  I purchased a license when I replaced the old XP together with the giveawayoftheday version of IC3.

But today I decided to test the free Duplicate Cleaner. And to make a long story short, I made it search for exact copies inside a folder with 8.000 images taking up 15 GB, and Duplicate Cleaner did in 26 seconds what Image Comparer would do in 46 minutes!

http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk/dupe.html

1038x788 pixels:

DoubleKiller Pro - FAST and great to find duplicate files!

Edited:
But of course I must remind you that Image Comparer also will give you "almost" identical images
- which is a very fine feature!  :up:

Dormouse:
I'd like to recommend using this duplicate file finder to deal with unnecessary files. It has many functions, user-friendly interface, safety options and 100% efficiency.
-AllanCass (August 06, 2009, 05:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

You should be declaring your links to this product.

edit by jgpaiva: removed spam link

bardy:
I’m using another software in identifying and deleting dups very fast and simple , DuplicateFilesDeleter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version