ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

DoubleKiller Pro - FAST and great to find duplicate files!

<< < (6/7) > >>

Cleaner007:
Sorry I mean <MOD: removed product>. It was a mistake :-\

edit by jgpaiva: removed product for repeated SPAM

Curt:
... Bolide Software. ... inform you about our Duplicate Image Remover.-maxic (March 20, 2008, 08:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, maxic never did come back. I will nevertheless assume that he will be reading this.

Image Comparer 3.0 build 702 giveawayoftheday from Bolide is very good at it's job. I have only one or two minor requests for further improvement, otherwise IC3 is some kind of a leader, I think. Well, actually I might also have a one big request.

The minor requests are about the display of each image's file name. The only way to read the name is to activate the picture, so the titel becomes visible right under the big thumbnail. The window doesn't even support tooltips, which I think it should. But even more than tooltips, I would prefer to be able to grab the bothering line "C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\My Documents\..." and draw that part of it to the left, out of sight, so the actual folder- and file- names for all images becomes visible.

DoubleKiller Pro - FAST and great to find duplicate files!

---
Context menus:

---
The bigger request is for Image Comparer to also support the various Webshots formats (WBC WBP WBZ WB1 and WBD). The source code for Ultimate Webshots Converter is available from the author at uwc[at]apinc[dot]org 

jgpaiva:
In case anyone is wondering, Cleaner007 was spamming and was banned after that was noticed on this thread.

maxic:
Thanks for the info, did anybody get in touch with you about your offer? I had your software on one of my computers for a short while. I downloaded it from GivawayOfTheDay (I think) but I rebuilt that computer shortly thereafter and really didn't get a chance to use it much. The little I did see looked impressive.
-tinjaw (June 06, 2008, 08:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, we offered Image Comparer at GivewayOfTheDay, but the current version works even faster especially with RAW image files.
Unfortunately, I got no discount requests from this forum yet.

maxic:
The bigger request is for Image Comparer to also support the various Webshots formats (WBC WBP WBZ WB1 and WBD). The source code for Ultimate Webshots Converter is available from the author at uwc[at]apinc[dot]org 
-Curt (July 14, 2008, 12:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

thanks for the idea, I'll send a request to this address now. Feel free to post other suggestions about Image Comparer, but I guess it is better to do using our feedback form cause I'm afraid to be banned here :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version