ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

DoubleKiller Pro - FAST and great to find duplicate files!

<< < (5/7) > >>

vegas:
Not a big deal, but when someone does that (post about their product into anothers thread one time and leave, not introducing themselves or their company) I instantly dismiss that product in my head, permanently.  To me it's a warning sign from all the softwares I've bought in the past.  It's indicitive of the kind of support you will get more times than not.  Take people like the developer of WebsiteWatcher or Surfulater or SQLNotes or EmEditor, you know they care, because they take the time to start their own thread introducing themselves and/or respond to people.  That is how you do your product some good, what ashiswa has done, does more bad than good on influencing me.

Darwin:
I tend to agree, Vegas. However, let's give ashiswa the benefit of the doubt and see if s/he takes your advice and starts a separate thread introducing themselves and their product.

maxic:
Hello,

I am representing Bolide Software. Just want to inform you about our Duplicate Image Finder. It provides no byte-by-byte comparison, it compares image content therefore it can detect not only duplicate images but the similar ones too.
Feel free to ask me for the discount :) Or should I create a separate topic there?

tinjaw:
Hello,

I am representing Bolide Software. Just want to inform you about our Duplicate Image Remover. It provides no byte-by-byte comparison, it compares image content therefore it can detect not only duplicate images but the similar ones too.
Feel free to ask me for the discount :) Or should I create a separate topic there?
-maxic (March 20, 2008, 08:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

maxic,

Thanks for the info, did anybody get in touch with you about your offer? I had your software on one of my computers for a short while. I downloaded it from GivawayOfTheDay (I think) but I rebuilt that computer shortly thereafter and really didn't get a chance to use it much. The little I did see looked impressive.

jgpaiva:
Cleaner007: You only have made 2 posts on DC, both about the same software.
This raises some eyebrows because it is suspected of Spam.
If you're associated with a company, you have to be straightforward about it, and then, we allow you to make such posts.
What's really strange is that you didn't even spell the name of the software correctly in this post..  :-\ :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version