ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Ahh more timers! This one looks good and syncs with Google Calendar and Outlook

<< < (2/2)

SKesselman:
Sorry Paul, for being such a hag about it.

I have very little patience with idiosyncratic installations, probably less than anyone else on this forum.
I know better than to d/l anything from SF, I just got carried away with the idea of having a timer like that.
Ironically, it's probably best I don't have one that syncs w/ Outlook, as that only increases the margin of error (both on my part, as well as the developer's).

Forgetting Outlook for the moment, I have a handy little timer in InfoSelect, that is there if I need it.

Again, I'm really sorry if the previous post sounded in any way like it was directed at you, it wasn't.  :)

Paul Keith:
No, no. Please I understand your pain. I'm equally impatient. I almost never bother with programs I couldn't like at first glance of it's GUI and often times I end up using programs only after I've installed and uninstalled them for months.  :P

Daleus:
You guys need to go a bit easier on yourself.

I am exactly the same way - if I can't figure out basic usage just be looking at the GUI, or by looking for common tasks in common places, it gets shelved if it's lucky or tossed otherwise.

For me it's out of necessity.  I'm part of an understaffed IT service dept, that has sweet f***-all for training budget, yet I have to support the MS monstrosities, any email client ever invented, and some of the wierdest "garage-garbage" you've ever seen.  I have to get it sorted in the first 60 seconds, or I'm "Bad At My Job" (tm).

Life is not only mean, but it's cruel too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version