ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Acronis TrueImage 10 available for free

<< < (2/3) > >>

40hz:
Why do you prefer version 9 over 10? Is there no difference?
-mitzevo (February 05, 2009, 04:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

I prefer that utility apps stay focused on core functions rather than trying to become Swiss Army knives.

TrueImage suffers from "feature creep". It has gotten more bloated (and expensive) with each new release. But I guess Acronis feels the need to keep adding things in order to justify selling upgrades.

(BTW: I actually liked version 8 better than version 9.  ;D)

40hz:
I finally managed to register. Waiting for the serial...
-bgd77 (February 05, 2009, 06:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

Me too. 2nd day still waiting. I'm hoping it's just because they're backed up. :-\

wraith808:
Thanks... worked like a charm.  :Thmbsup:

bgd77:
I managed to obtain the serial.  :D After one day.  :down: But, as 40Hz said, "don't look gift horses yada-yada-yada"!

I don't know what are the differences between 9 and 10, but I hope it won't happen as it happened with Nero, that became, from a nice burning application, into ... I don't know what it is these days.

40Hz, could you tell us what new features you dislike in TrueImage 10?

Carol Haynes:
There is now no download link now on the Registered Products page - it just says:

"The installation package can only be obtained from a promo campaign partner."

Edit: If you can't find the file anywhere check out this thread http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/331457/free-acronis-true-image-10-personal/showthread.php?t=331457&page=5

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version